Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday! It's got to be good for something besides the first day of the work week. But I like Monday's because I'm usually off since I work Saturday and Sunday and if I work Monday then that's actually my Friday which makes Saturday my Monday...got it?

I've been doing some interesting reading today on my Monday off. I have to read the top book "Budgeting Concepts for Nurse Managers", and when I feel the need to drop off I pull out some of my quilt books. I seem to spend more time with the latter though....hence...I guess that's why I'm behind with my school readings...think so?


I love looking at quilt books. I use the patterns as a guide then add my own touch. I believe most of us who quilt does the same thing.

I'm looking forward to this Thursday and Friday...Yey! The Greater Atlanta Shop Hop is finally here. There are 10 shops participating this year and there are some great prizes being awarded. I will need to visit all 10 shops in 2 days this year (remember Saturday is my Monday). I will post pics of my goodies from both days. I love visiting all the shops and enjoy their themes. Wednesday I will sit down and map out and stratagize my route.

Also take a look at what Gina is doing over at Sew Much and More. She just finished a beautiful prayer quilt for a little boy. She is doing her own Shop Hop this week while vacationing in Colorado. I'm sure she will have some great pics to post of the different Quilt shops she is visiting. Wish I was there with her!

Okay...time to go read some more about budgeting concepts...can anything be so dreadful. I'm sure I will be asleep early tonight.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Living! Happy Quilting!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks D! I had fun on my outing today, I'll blog about it tomorrow! I wish I was going with you to the Atlanta shop hop! What is the theme this year? I had so much fun last year! Good luck getting your school work reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some great reading! Have fun on your Quilt shop hop!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.