Thursday, April 5, 2018

One Monthly Goal - April

I've linked up this month with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal April Linkup 
and hope to get this red and white UFO transferred to the completed bin. It was a kit I bought maybe 8, no... probably 10 years ago. I started and finished piecing it a year ago and it ended up back in the UFO bin waiting to be quilted. The poor thing was then promptly forgotten about as other projects became a priority.  It's the same old story.

My goal is to throw it on my long arm and get this baby quilted and binded. It will then be donated to my sister to be included in her stash of quilts that support her Prayer Quilt Ministry. In a very short time this quilt will be covered in prayer knots, bringing comfort to someone who is experiencing health or personal challenges.



Gracie Mae cat walked up, sat down, looked over at me and said "Okay, now you can take the picture". I appreciate her letting us live with her. 

Hope your day is filled with blessings!





2 comments:

  1. Very nice. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your two colored quilts. And Gracie looks to love them also. You may have started this one before her time but she has now given you her blessing to see this through to completion. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.