Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sewing It - Serger Style and Wicked Blog Hop

Sergers are more versatile than we know.  My serger is an important machine in my sewing studio and I use it for all my sewing projects...even quilting projects. 


Here I've done a serged wave stitch on a project for the Wicked Blog Hop.


See all the excitingly Wicked projects created by those Wicked bloggers October 22nd thru October 31st. Be sure to hop on over to our Wicked cheerleader Wendy at Why Knot Kwilt and peek at the schedule. You're sure to get lots of marvelously creative ideas and have a wonderfully Wicked time! I'm sure giveaways will be offered too...I know I'm offering one!


My day is October 28th so check back and see how Wicked I've been and enter my giveaway.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.