Friday, March 19, 2010

Shop Hop Day 2


Just a-hoppin along day. Made it to the 3 stores that I wanted to get to and probably put about 120 miles on the car....forgot to look. I will give the grand mileage total after tomorrow's adventure. Also made it home before the Friday night Atlanta traffic was in full swing....a very important goal I achieved.

Here are the freebies from today's goodie bags.
......and this is what I bought. I plan on making the overnight bag with the clearance fabric shown below. Dark print on the outside and light print for the lining. The Quilter's Pocket Reference is the bomb! I held on to that through-out the store since it was the last one! The Painless Paper-Piecing book was rather painless as in only costing $10 (possibly a mis-price) I hung on to that also.

Here are some of the quilts that were on display. I was so caught up in the offerings of the stores I almost forgot to take pictures.


The is another version of the Shop Hop quilt. I like the corner options.




Tomorrow I plan to visit the last three stores. Hopefully the beautiful weather will hold out. Today was sunny and in the mid 70s. Had my windows down all day.


Thanks for stopping by and experiencing some of Shop Hop with me.


Happy Living! Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

  1. Those frogs are so cute. I like this version of the shop hop quilt. Sounds like a lot of fun. Wish I could be there to go along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.