Saturday, August 8, 2009





A project that can go onto my completed list. I just loved making this. It was so easy. It's the travel quilt and toy sac that I'm giving to my nephew's first child. I really like the fabric combinations.






The travel quilt has a nice big divided pocket.
















I appliqued the letters onto the toy sac then sewed the rick rack on with one of my machine stitches. Kinda looks like a baseball stitch, but oh well. Better than just a straight stitch across the rick-rack.



I used the inner fabric as binding for around the quilt so it looks as though it wraps around the back side.










It folds out to reveal an attached pillow with the same brown rick-rack around it.






This was a very easy project to construct. Much easier then I though when I bought the pattern. Its a pattern by "Artful Offerings" Their web site is http://www.artful-offerings.com/. Haven't checked it out yet, but it's a site I plan to visit. I bought the pattern from my LQS. Now...to the other flannel baby quilt I plan to also send. Looks to be pretty simple. I hope to finish it tomorrow, then all in the mail next week! Happy quilting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.