Thursday, July 16, 2009

Went to Aerosmith/ZZ Top last night. The audience was an interesting mix..many reliving High School days....many not yet in High School...many with their young adult children (like us)...and I'm sure many grandparents with their grand kids. I guess these days we need to get family time any way we can. The concert was great, the amphithertre was packed and it was a swealtering July night enjoyed by all.

On a quilting note.....Oh...I don't have a quilting note...I've done zero quilting of late. Maybe straightening up my craft room will inspire me! I have been messing around with my EQ 5 program. I've forgotten how much fun that is...and it's gotten my creative juices on at least simmer if not a rolling boil. I'm interested in getting the EQ 6 update, but I figure I need to play around with 5 to justify getting the version 6.

Hope everyone is having a great week and getting more quilting done then I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. I enjoy reading what you have going on in your world. Comments will be posted after moderation.